We are excited for this one! This country duo, based out of New Jersey, is making it’s way to the Sinclair on April 3rd from 6-9PM! Williams Honor has played with the likes of Jon Bon Jovi, Jessie James Decker, Michael Des Barres and other notable musicians! You’re going to want to get here early, it’s sure to be a good time!
Special Guest Appearance: Sydney Irving
Food: Potatoes & Molasses Food Truck
Bar: Red Rooster Pub
Over 30 premier vendors! Come spend the day with us & Executive Chef/Managing partner of Rosalie's Cucina, Marc Albino! Sip champagne while meeting some of the finest wedding vendors in the area! DJ's, photographers, wedding planners, florists, vintage rentals, hair & make-up artists, jewelry professions, unique favors, amazing dessert artists, and so much more!
Recently featured on Carrie Lazarus show, Extraordinary Talent, we have Steven Cali performing live music with special guest Sera Bullis! As always, we will be having Red Rooster cater the bar and Potatoes and Molasses Food Truck for food! Don’t miss out at a chance to catch these wonderful musicians live!
Connect with like minded people, learn to challenge the way you think, break through your love blockers and expand! A personal story of setback and discovering the tools to work through it! Coffee, tea, water, and snacks provided.
Guest Speaker: Richenda(Cindy) Walter -life coach, blogger, speaker. Follow on facebook -loveblockers or visit her website www.loveblockers.love
Who is this for?
- Anyone interested in self growth
- Those needing hope and inspiration
- People looking to connect through deeper conversation
- Those looking to design the best version of themselves
- Anyone who is struggling with a setback
Tickets at the door: $15.00
- Old fashioned wooden boats will be provided
- Boats are $2.00 each or 3 boats for $5.00
- Boats may be purchased at the Mottville Emporium and Post office
- Top three winners in both the adult and children category will be awarded with a prize
- All proceeds will go to The National Eczema Association, The Skaneateles Lake Association, and The Skaneateles Ecumenical Food Pantry
If you would like to make a monetary donation, a prize donation, or have any questions please contact Erica and Ken Byrne at (315)685-2040. Thank You!
In memory of Stephanie Davis, Karen Foltz, and John Quinzi.