Connect with like minded people, learn to challenge the way you think, break through your love blockers and expand! A personal story of setback and discovering the tools to work through it! Coffee, tea, water, and snacks provided.
Guest Speaker: Richenda(Cindy) Walter -life coach, blogger, speaker. Follow on facebook -loveblockers or visit her website www.loveblockers.love
Who is this for?
- Anyone interested in self growth
- Those needing hope and inspiration
- People looking to connect through deeper conversation
- Those looking to design the best version of themselves
- Anyone who is struggling with a setback
Tickets at the door: $15.00
- Old fashioned wooden boats will be provided
- Boats are $2.00 each or 3 boats for $5.00
- Boats may be purchased at the Mottville Emporium and Post office
- Top three winners in both the adult and children category will be awarded with a prize
- All proceeds will go to The National Eczema Association, The Skaneateles Lake Association, and The Skaneateles Ecumenical Food Pantry
If you would like to make a monetary donation, a prize donation, or have any questions please contact Erica and Ken Byrne at (315)685-2040. Thank You!
In memory of Stephanie Davis, Karen Foltz, and John Quinzi.